Learn how to make two botanical printed napkins with a DIY Kit made by designer and photographer Emma Mapp.
Create stunning napkins using flora and fauna that surrounds you on a daily basis. In this kit, you'll learn how to create your own printed napkins.
Using easy-to-master techniques, you'll follow a printing process that is accessible, super easy and fun. You will be able to create stunning final works of art using nature's printing press within minutes!
Your kit includes:
• Several strips of baking paper
• Pots of fabric paint x2 (~10ml each) - select when you order
• Cotton hemstitched white napkins (45cmx45cm) x2
• Test fabric x1
• 'How to' Instructions
Select (two) from the following paint colours:-
Cobalt Blue, Magenta Pink, Pure White, True Black, Sunny Yellow, Scarlet, Gold, Silver or Turquoise Green
You will need:
• Botanicals from your garden or the local park
• A small sponge
• An apron and gloves (optional)
• A pair of tweezers
• A piece of paper or card (on which to place the botanicals whilst painting)
Suitable for age 10+ with adult supervision.
10% of sale proceeds donated to WWF (World Wildlife Fund)
I use recycled materials whenever possible.
Please note: Product aesthetics may vary due to external supplier availability. The kit will always be supplied with the same contents
DIY Hand Printed Botanical Napkin Kit
DIY KIT consisting of 2 napkins and fabric paint. The napkins measure @ 45cm x 45cm.