Learn how to make two botanical Plaster of Paris oval tiles with a DIY Kit made by designer and photographer Emma Mapp.
Create stunning baubles using flora and fauna that surrounds you on a daily basis.
Using easy-to-master techniques, you'll follow a process that is accessible, super easy and fun. You will be able to create stunning final works of art using nature's printing press within minutes! Each Kit will make two 7.5cm (w) x 1cm (d) bauble - you can make more by reducing the ratio of Plaster of Paris to water (see the 'How to' Instructions).
Your Kit includes:
• 150g of Plaster of Paris (powder form)
• Mold and recyclable straw
• x1 White Oven Bake Clay 57g
• 'How to' Instructions
You will need:
• Botanicals from your garden or the local park (or something to make an imprint)
• An apron and gloves (optional)
• A pair of tweezers
• A pot to mix the Plaster of Paris
• Paints should you wish to paint your bauble
Suitable for age 10+ with adult supervision.
10% of sale proceeds donated to WWF (World Wildlife Fund)
I use recycled materials whenever possible.
Please note: Product aesthetics may vary due to external supplier availability. The Kit will always be supplied with the same contents.
DIY Botanical Plaster Kit
Learn how to make two botanical Plaster of Paris oval tiles with a DIY Kit